Amazing things are happening in the beauty world, right here in Las Vegas! Recently, I had the absolute pleasure of touring Beauty Society with its lovely president, Jeannie Lorin. In addition to showing me her impeccably clean warehouse and office space, she filled me in on Beauty Society’s Skincare Steps.
Today, I’m excited to share with you what I learned and what skincare products I’m loving from Beauty Society. As a beauty blogger/influencer, you know I have tried A LOT of skincare products. The skincare products from Beauty Society stand out from the crowd! Since I’ve been switching my focus to sustainable beauty lately and since it’s Earth Month, I’m pleased to share that Beauty Society products are eco-friendly!
While touring Beauty Society, we covered a lot, but the highlight of our discussion was Beauty Society’s Skincare Steps. Before we dive into what they are and what products Beauty Society offers for each step, let’s talk about who Beauty Society is as a brand.
My favorite thing about Beauty Society is that it is eco-friendly. As stated in their business model, Beauty Society is a company with a conscience. To preserve and protect our planet, Beauty Society plants a tree every time a refill is purchased. This helps combat deforestation and pollution. It also leads me to another thing that this brand does, that all beauty brands should do: offer refills! Beauty Society refills are good for your wallet (they’re 15% cheaper!) and our planet since they allow you to reuse your sleek and chic Beauty Society bottles over and over again!
Beauty Society’s Skincare Steps At A Glance
Now that we know the great things Beauty Society is doing for our planet, let’s talk about the great things it’s doing for our skin! FYI, all Beauty Society products are made in the USA, are gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and my favorite “-free,” cruelty-free. 🙂
Here are Beauty Society’s 5 crucial steps for taking care of your skin:
- Rebuild and Repair
Beauty Society’s Skincare Steps
Is cleansing in the morning and the evening necessary? Yes! As Jeannie shared during the tour, our faces are doing a lot while we’re sleeping. We’re sleeping, but our bodies aren’t! Among other things, bacteria is building up while we’re sleeping. That being said, it’s a no brainer that any skincare regimen, morning or evening, needs to start with cleansing. BTW, “Using your beauty routine at bedtime, is the best time to use it,” according to Jeannie and I completely agree! Doing your beauty routine at bedtime, is the best time because our bodies are repairing while we’re sleeping and it’s best to repair clean skin and to use products that will help that process.
Beauty Society offers the following cleansers for this first step:
Beauty Society offers 3 resurfacing products. By removing dead skin cells, this second step preps the skin for deeper penetration of the products used in steps 3-5. Let’s look at each one in detail!
- Fake ID – Glycolic Rejuvenating Serum* works like a chemical peel. The fact that it works like a chemical peel may sound too intense for your skin, but no worries! It won’t turn your skin red, like a real chemical peel would. Fake ID is gentle enough to use daily.
- All-Nighter – Age Defying Night Resurfacer is a product that contains retinol. Retinol is strong, which is why this product should only be used at night. All-Nighter also includes Advanced BTX in its ingredient list. Beauty Society is only the 3rd company in the world to use Advanced BTX, because it is so expensive! At Beauty Society, they believe in buying and using the ingredients that work.
- Crystal Ball – Microdermabrasion Treatment is a scrub that is safe! Unlike most scrubs that use apricot, salt, sugar, or even diamond dust, Crystal Ball uses volcanic micro-crystals. These volcanic micro-crystals aren’t sharp. In Crystal Ball the micro-crystals are actually mini-marbles, that remove rough, dead skin without micro-tearing your skin. Micro-tears will damage and inflame your skin, and as Jeannie states, “Inflammation is the bottom line of aging.”
Rebuild and Repair
This step is Beauty Society’s specialty! Beauty Society offers a lot of great products in this category that reverse wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and sagging skin. Mission Accomplished* is the product I’ve been testing out. Mission Accomplished has a light, mousse-like texture. It’s ingredients work together to improve your skin’s tone, firmness, and elasticity. This beauty mousse also repairs visible signs of sun damage and other environmental stressors. I have some dark spots that have faded significantly since incorporating Mission Accomplished into my skincare routine! Ingredients in this product also encourage collagen production. While some effects of Mission Accomplished take some time to see, you will notice that your skin is softer and smoother immediately after applying this repairing product.
Beauty Society also offers these awesome products to help your skin rebuild and repair:
- Our Little Secret – Firming & Wrinkle Repair Serum
- Immortal Eyes – Eye Creme-Gel
- Perfect Form – Neck and Decolette Repair
- Poker Face – Instant Crease & Wrinkle Relief Creme
- Youth Accelerator – Apple Stem Cell Serum
Beauty Society offers 3 moisturizers to meet your needs and thoroughly hydrate your skin. Let’s discuss!
- Keep It Light – Oil-Free Creme Gel Moisturizer smooths and plumps your skin instantly without clogging your pores. Being oil-free, this hydrator is ideal for those who have acne-prone skin. It’s also a great one to add to your summertime skincare routine, especially if you have oily skin, because it’s so light and ultra-sheer.
- Anytime Anywhere – Time-Released Moisturizer is an all-in-one moisturizer that works well for all ages and skin types. It balances normal, oily, and dry skin over time by working with the skin’s natural moisturizing lipids. Anytime Anywhere normalizes oily skin in 15 days and dry skin in 45 days.
- I have been using Love Thy Face – Miracle Moisturizer* (Jeannie’s favorite!). This moisturizer has a thick formula that is great for dry, sensitive, and maturing skin. It helps calm skin and neutralize redness. I see why it’s Jeannie’s favorite, my parched skin has been loving it!
This last step is so important! If you’re reading this, you probably grew up avoiding sunscreen at all costs. Beauty Society’s products are here to help and reverse the sun damage! Making Shade protects from UVA and UVB rays, and it’s a physical sunscreen, NOT chemical. As Jeannie warned, “don’t use spray sunscreen!” As someone who was a huge fan of spray sunscreen, I was horrified to hear this, but it makes sense. When spraying it all around you, you are breathing it in. Yuck! The cans and ingredients are not only bad for us, but they’re also bad for the environment. This summer, let’s skip the spray sunscreens and use products that are good for us and good for our precious planet!
Does following Beauty Society’s Skincare Steps sound like something you could commit to on a daily basis? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments!
If so, which product would you love to try?
Thank you, Jeannie for sharing your expert skincare knowledge and for the wonderful skincare products!
*Indicates the products I was gifted and have been testing.
Some Beauty Society FAQs Before We Go
We talked about Beauty Society’s environmental impact, we talked about their products, now let’s talk about their business!
Beauty Society does have the option of becoming an Advisor. Joining has an upfront fee that covers the Legacy Kit you’ll receive if you join. After the first 3 months of joining, there is a recurring monthly fee. With your sign up you’ll receive the following services:
-FREE Shipping on all orders over $50 (discounted shipping of $5.95 on orders under $50)
-Wholesale pricing of 25% off your personal product orders
-A personalized Beauty Society Advisor website to share with your friends and contacts to shop with you. All orders placed on your website link pay you commissions of 25% up to 55%
-Also includes access to your personalized Business Portal to track your sales and to manage your Beauty Society business.https://beautysociety.com/become-an-advisor/
Beauty Society states that it is not a MLM, but you can build a team if you’d like to increase your commission rates, so…🤷. Beauty Society does not require you to keep an inventory of products. Products sold are manufactured and shipped directly through Beauty Society. To find out more, check out Beauty Society’s Advisor FAQs here.